28 Feb 2014

21st Birthday Wish List


I've probably mentioned countless times about how I am turning 21 this year (I just cant shut up about it and for that I am sorry). And while I have both dreaded and anxiously awaited this day for probably a year now, it is finally a little over 2 weeks away. While my 20th year wasn't too flashy, I am having high hopes for this one, well I like to think it will be a bloody good year, I have a gorgeous boyfriend, i've started blogging and met some incredible people and I have started in an incredible college doing what I love most and met some gorgeous girls so it's looking good so far.

March 17th (AKA, my birthday and for all you Irish folk, St.Patricks Day) is slowly but surely creeping up on us and so is the 15th which is the date of my little shin dig and although I already know what my main presents are my parents are bringing myself, my sister and boyfriend to Orlando for a week in May (cue an American wishlist post) and giving me my mums diamond engagement ring, I still thought it would be fun to put together a little wishlist post (plus it just builds the excitement that little bit more).
As I have mentioned I am off to Orlando in May so I have two things on my list which are very much Holiday orientated.

Monki Hope Sunglasses, I absolutely love sunglasses but I hate getting expensive ones as I get very bored of sunglasses very quickly and like a lot of people I seem to loose them everywhere. I love these Monki glasses because they're classic black so they will go with everything and the circular shape is so in right now.

Top Shop Leaf and Bird Print High Waist Bikini, as I am on the rather large size I HATE wearing bikinis and what I hate more is shopping for them, but for once in my life I have found a bikini I absolutely love and what's better is it's high waisted so it covers more of my tummy, lumps and bumps so I won't feel as self concious in it.

As expected as a make-up artist and make-up obsessive a lot of my list is made up of make-up. Surprise surprise.

Nars Narsissist Eye shadow and Blush Palette, as soon as i saw these too little beauties I knew I had to have them but then I saw the price tag and realised I'd have to wait. I have decided that even if I don't receive these two for my birthday I am going to purchase them for myself either at home or in the USA because I just don't feel my life is complete without them.

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, I have been lusting after this for a while now I have no Chanel make-up as it's all a little too dark for my pale complexion but two of the girls in class swear by this, and I have decided that I need it in my life. It gives you that beautiful sun kissed glow.

Benefit Lolli Tint, Recently I have ventured into the land of liquid/cream blush and highlights and have always been curious about benefits range of colours and I really feel Lolli tint is for me, I just think the gorgeous lilac colour would go lovely with my pale skin especially for spring/summer. (It also helps that lilac is one of my favourite colours)

YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick, I don't own any YSL lipsticks or make-up for that matter and I have heard such wonderful things about these lipsticks I feel it's time I get one, it also helps that the case is absolutely beautiful.

Ted Baker Large Bow Mint Make-up Bag, I have recently discovered that although I have enough make-up for about 20 people, make-up bags is one thing that I am in need of, because I am travelling to and from college a lot I am in serious need of a large makeup bag and this mint green wash bag from Ted Baker is absolutely gorgeous, I also love that its patient because it means its easily cleaned which is always a bonus.

So as you may or may not know I have recently moved to the UK and into student accommodation and although my house is lovely and I love the girls I live with the one thing I hate about the house is that we don't have a shower only a bath, what kind of house only has a bath, seriously? Anyway it is because of this that the next two things are on my wishlist, I never used to have baths always showers but now I absolutely love them.

Lush Think Pink and Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, some people are going to hate me for this but I have never tried anything from Lush but have read so many amazing reviews on they're bath bombs that I felt it was time that I tried some out.

Everyone keeps telling me that the presents you get on your 21st are really important and they should be stuff you keep forever a 'keepsake' is what my mum calls it. I have now discovered that I am the most impossible person to buy a 'keepsake' for because I don't really wear jewellery and I don't carry designer handbags but in saying this I do have one piece of jewellery on my list.

Pandora Aquamarine and Sterling Silver March Birthday Blooms Ring, I never really wore rings until recently when my boyfriend bought me two love heart stacking rings and since then I can't get enough of these little beauties and I absolutely love this birth stone one I think it is absolutely gorgeous and would be a perfect 'keepsake' for my 21st.

Hope you've enjoyed reading, let me know what you think of my wishlist and if you have tried anything on it. Who knows maybe Ill do a 'What I received for my 21st' post.

12 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like your year being 20 was a good one!! Happy early 21st - hopefully it's another awesome year for ya!
    I've heard such good things about Benefit's Lolli tint! I've got a mini version of the red benetint but I think it's a little too red for me, the lolli tint looks really nice though, I think that's the one I'd try if I got another liquid blush from Benefit :) Also, that Nars blush palette = so pretty!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely 20 was a good age for me, really hoping that 21 is going to beat it, so far it's looking good. :) Yes that's my probably the colours they have at the minute just seem a little too dark for my complexion but Lolli Tint looks absolutely perfect. :) All the Narsissist pallets are absolutely gorgeous.
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy 21st. Hope you have a lovely day. I have the Nars palette and I love it. The colours and pigmentation are fantastic.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so jealous, I have wanted them ever since they came out, fingers crossed.
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing lots of reviews of Benefit's Lollitint. It looks amazing, I am desperate to try it! I hope you have a lovely 21st! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what has happened me, read so many great reviews I have decided I must have it. Looks absolutely stunning. Thank you. :)
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your wish-list…I've told you lots already but I'm so excited for your birthday just to see what you've been given! And I hope some of these things are included hehe

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha thank you Sarah, I've already seen so many more things I want, never ending list really. I will definitely do a what a got for my birthday post if people want me to. :)
      Xxx

      Delete
  5. omg, I can't imagine just having a bath, poor you, there's no such thing as having a 'quick shower' in your house then! I hope you have a lovely birthday and get everything you want, you'll basically be able to have a whole new face of make up for your birthday shindigs!

    stylesbysophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the most annoying thing, nope definitely isn't it's always have very long process, most the time I just don't use the bath and shower every night in the gym. Its easier. :) But having lush bath bombs is just a great excuse to start using the bath again. :) Thank you so much. :)
      Xxx

      Delete
  6. You should definitely get the Chanel Soleil de Tan, I got it at Christmas and have honestly been using it every day! It is the best face product I have tried in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want it I have heard so many great things about it, fingers crossed I get it for my birthday. The excitement is unbearable.
      Xxx

      Delete