6 Apr 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag


Hello beauties, I was tagged by Megan from a Beautiful  You  to do this tag quite a while ago now but I have been so busy I didn't get a chance to do it, I have finally got down to some blog writing  and I thought why not, better late than never I suppose.

1. When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging in January of this year I had wanted to start a blog for such a long time, I always read and followed other peoples blogs and knew if I put my mind to it I could do it. I started my blog because I had read other peoples reviews for so long and found them so helpful but sometimes couldn’t find reviews on certain products I love so I thought I could be the one to write them. I wanted to help people discover if a product would be right for them or not. I love my blog and never thought I would become as passionate about it as I am.

2. Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

For an Irish girl such as myself this is going to come as no surprise, my first blog love was Thunder and Threads by Leanne Woodful, I have been reading her blog as long as I can remember and I absolutely love it and really trust her and love her advice. Leanne is my blogging idol.

3.What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you brought? And was it worth the hype?

Collection concealer and yes it was and is definitely worth the hype, there is always one in my makeup bag, I use this little beauty pretty much every day.

4. What are your five favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
  1. Being part of the beauty bloggers community, I have met so many incredible people and really feel I have met some lifelong friends
  2. As much as my wallet hates it I love having the excuse of ‘it’s for the blog’ when it comes to buying new beauty products.
  3. How supportive and incredibly friendly people are, honestly beauty bloggers will stop at nothing to help you out and give you great advice.
  4. The confidence, my blog has given me a confidence that I never thought I would have.
  5. Writing. I love writing. Blogging allows me to write about anything and everything and in my own style. I love English and I love how writing gives me a voice.

5. What have you learned from being a beauty blogger?

I have learned so much I couldn’t possibly just name one thing.

6. Have you changed anything since becoming a beauty blogger?

I have become more and more confident in myself and have completely changed how I dress and look; I finally have the confidence to dress how I want to and wear the makeup I like. I don’t do it for other people anymore; I learned to not care what other people think.

7. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

Work hard, it’s worth it in the long run, starting a blog is hard and is a lot of work but its worth it, the fulfilment you feel when you get your blog to where you want it and you start receiving comments from fellow bloggers, it’s honestly an incredible feeling.

8. What are your top five make-up brands?
  1. MAC
  2. Inglot
  3. Urban Decay
  4. Benefit
  5. NARS


9. Recommend your top five beauty products?
  1. Inglot waterproof gel liner
  2. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  3. MAC lipstick in the shade ‘Up the Amp’
  4. Benefit Porefessional Primer
  5. MAC Studio Fix Foundation

I TAG: Anyone who wants to do this post.
Let me know what your top 5 beauty products are in the comments below and if you decide to do the post leave me your links.



2 comments:

  1. You definitely can't beat the collection concealer... it should be in everyones make up bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely can't beat it, it's absolutely brilliant and so cheap which makes it even better. :) Xxx

      Delete