22 Dec 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser


Ok so its confession time, something you won’t know about me, I'm fairly lazy when it comes to moisturising my body and hate the thick, sticky texture of many body products which puts me off reaching for body lotions and the best of times.

I find this very ironic Considering I spend SO much time taking care of the skin on my face, cleansing, toning and moisturising you’d think I’d be as good about the skin on the rest of my body. Not the case (AT ALL) I hate applying moisturizer because I feel like my body is slick and greasy feeling when I slip into my clothes or my PJ’s .

I had seen the spray on body moisturisers by Vaseline on various blogs but truth be told paid them little mind as like I said I am fairly lazy with products of this nature and never go out of my way to read reviews on them.

There were three variations of this Spray & Go body moisturiser from Vaseline on the shelves; Aloe Fresh, infused with pure aloe, Cocoa Radiant which is infused with Cocoa Butter and the one I chose, Total Moisture which has pure oat extract.

I honestly feel like this moisturiser was made for people like me and I have become completely obsessed with it.  The convenient can allows for a fine mist of moisturizer to be applied anywhere on your body and takes a minute or two to absorb once I rub it in a little bit.  It's not sticky or greasy and I can get dressed almost straight away, making it a perfect morning or evening moisturiser (for me it’s normally evening).
I'd say it gives a light-medium level of moisture, a body butter (like Soap and Glory ‘The Righteous Butter’) being on the high end of the scale. Although not as thick as a regular moisturizer this still provides all the great benefits of a regular moisturizer hydrating skin with a lovely fresh scent.  Each can 190ml and costs £4.99.


One more thing, it is great for travelling as you can lock the spray cap and you can be sure that there’s no in-bag leakage which is great for me because of traveling to and from the UK so much.
I honestly really love this stuff and will definitely be trying out each of the different variations and stocking up on it for winter.

Have you tried Vaseline Spray and Go, are you loving it as much as I am?




No comments:

Post a Comment