20 May 2014

Mr.Nutcase


I was recently contacted by the lovely people over at Mr.Nutcase and asked to do a review for them, when I received the email I honestly couldn’t have been happier as I had seen so many bloggers doing reviews on them and I knew I had to get my hands on them.  I just think it’s the cutest idea ever.

Mr Nutcase makes personalised phone cases for most phones. They do a standard lightweight plastic case, a leather flip case or a full wrap round premium edition case. You pick a layout and can add one or more photos, text and clip art when designing your cover. It’s a really straight forward process and my order was completed within a few minutes, if I’m completely honest I probably should have taken a little bit more time in the design process but I was just too excited about it.

If you don’t want something personalised you can pick from a huge range of ready designed cases instead, there really is something for everyone.

Mr Nutcase also offers free international shipping so there are no hidden charges. There’s also the added perk of a free screen protector in exchange for ‘liking’ their Facebook page, (unfortunately I couldn’t take advantage of this because I don’t have Facebook).

Delivery was super speedy .The case arrived within a couple of days, when I walked in and saw the envelope sitting on the door matt I was so pleasantly surprised as I really wasn’t expecting it to be so quick.
The phone case is a perfect fit for my iPhone and easy to put in place. The photo cover has a lovely matt finish so you wouldn’t have any issues with fingerprints.

The service and delivery from Mr Nutcase were faultless but one thing to keep in mind is not to keep keys or similar in your pocket with your phone or in your pocket if you are wearing dark wash jeans. Unfortunately my case has blue dye on after a day of use due to me keeping my phone in the bum pocket of my jeans while shopping in London.

The quality of the photo on the cover is absolutely perfect just like the photo I uploaded and it’s lovely, nice to be able to see a picture of my boy every time I take my phone out.
The above Mr Nutcase iPhone 5C Cover has a price of £19.95.

You can also currently get 10% off at Mr.Nutcase with the discount code “Thanku10”, I would really recommend heading over and getting your custom phone case A.S.A.P.

Is this a product you’d be interested in?

Have fun getting creative.




2 comments:

  1. I got one these cases too - I'm so impressed with mine! The picture you used is so cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love mine, ive swapped it now for a mini mouse cover I got in the USA but im sure I will go back to it. :)

      Delete