14 May 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo +


After all the rave reviews and buzz about Effaclar Duo last year, La Roche-Posay are back with Effaclar Duo +, containing all the benefits of the original plus more (hence the +). If I’m completely honest I never actually tried the Effaclar Duo but after hearing so much about the Effaclar Duo+ I knew I had to try it.

I'm sure you've heard all about this wonder product already but one more review doesn't hurt.

As well as targeting blemished and oily skin, Effaclar Duo + also helps to banish the dark marks that are left behind after a breakout. Whilst spots usually last for a week, my scars can last much longer which makes the skin look worse than it actually is and they are also sometimes hard to cover, I have been told that I only scar because I squeeze and touch my spots and you really shouldn’t do that so I have tried to stop but this product really has saved my life.

Its fab that they've catered for this skincare problem in an acne cream as sometimes this is forgotten about and I honestly feel the scarring is worse than the spots themselves.  I've been using this morning and evening for a couple of weeks now and really like it.

This retails for £15.50, slightly more expensive than the original and is available in Boots stores now, I was lucky enough to pick it up in Dublin airport on promotion so I picked up the cream and gel face wash for €20 absolute bargain.


Will you be trying the Effaclar Duo +? 

2 comments:

  1. definitely want to try this! I've heard so many good things about it

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out, I wan't sure at the start but I absolutely love mine and am so glad I bought it. :) Xxx

      Delete