16 May 2014

Lush Tea Tree Water


Hello beauties, a couple of weeks ago I ambled into Lush and purchased their Tea Tree Water Toner. I’ve been looking for a new toner for a while and the girl in Lush couldn't have been more helpful so I caved and bought more than just the toner but we will save that for another post.

On the Bottle:

“Comes to the aid of skin that has emergencies. Tea tree is a wonder antibacterial, antiseptic, and antimicrobial ingredient for anyone with oily or spot prone skin.”
“Our toner water range is an attempt to deliver good quality essential oils to your face in the correct concentration. They are not just toners, but are aromatherapy in dilution, ready to be used at a moment’s notice.”

“They can be used for removing traces of cleansers and face products – but can also be used at any time of the day as a quick facial refresher or to cool the skin.”

Pros:

1. The spray bottle. Leaving this on your bedside table, and squirting yourself in the face with it when your alarm goes off, is an excellent and refreshing way to properly wake yourself up in the morning. The lovely lady in lush suggested this and at first I was very sceptical because I am NOT a morning person but it really works.

2. The incredible list of ingredients,Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water, Juniperberry Water, Limonene, Perfume, and Methylparaben.

3. It doesn’t smell strong and feels very gentle on the skin.

4. Good at removing those last traces of makeup.

5. Makes my skin feel soft and clean and gives me that lovely tingly feeling which I absolutely LOVE.


Cons:

1. I can’t really say that this has made a major difference to the acne situation, I don’t think it’s really helping my acne but it’s also not making it any worse so I will continue using it.

My Thoughts:

The antibacterial properties of the tea tree oil keep those spots under control, even if they can’t prevent them altogether, and this stops the infection from spreading.

After using Lush Tea Tree Water, my skin feels clean and soft and at just £7.50 for a 250g bottle, I really can’t complain, it’s a bargain.

Would I buy this again? Yes.


Have you tried Lush’s Tea Tree spray?

4 comments:

  1. If there's something out there that's both good for my skin and can wake me up in the morning then it needs to be in my life. I think a cheeky wee trip to Lush is in order.
    Great review!

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is I absolutely love using mine i'm now onto my second bottle I just cant get enough of it. :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. As you, I've been looking for a good toner to include in my skincare routine. I'm always up for something different from all the mainstream products and I've enjoyed my last Lush purchases! I've also heard that Tea Tree oil is quite good for your skin! So I might have to give this one a try as it seems to have what I'm looking for! xo

    MD from http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should head in and try it out I really dont think you will be dissapointed I use mine everyday and i'm almost finished my second bottle now. :) Xxx

      Delete