11 Aug 2014

Magnitone Lucid


Hello my lovelies and welcome back to Angels Secrets, so I have to start this post with a confession when it comes to my skin care I have become very lazy, well actually I became very lazy towards the end of my college year but that’s all changed again now.

Although I would spend HOURS scrolling through beauty blogs reading about all the new skin care products and tools, when it came to my own skin care routine I had got very lazy, after being in college and having to cleanse my face up to 4 times a day to have different makeup put on by the time I got home my face would be sensitive and sore and I just wouldn't want to do any more to it even though I know I should.  


However, I knew college was ending for summer break soon and I was dreaming of clear, beautiful summer skin and knew I wouldn't be wearing as much makeup and would have more time to my skin care routine, so when an email popped into my inbox asking if I'd like to review the Magnitone Lucid*, I was quick to say yes, I had previously been selected to review the Magnitone Pulsar * and absolutely loved it but I was really stupid and left it in our house in Ireland when I went back to the UK and my gosh did my skin hate me for it.

I've been using  my Lucid  along with my La Roche-Posay purifying foaming gel I've been testing the combination out daily and  I've noticed massive changes in my skin.

I noticed the first few days I used it that my skin actually got worse which worried me, this didn't happen me when I first started using the pulsar and I knew my cleanser suited my skin so I was worried that the brush didn't and I was cleansing/exfoliating too much turns out it was just my skin getting rid of all the dirt and nasty’s within the next few days the difference in my skin was incredible.


While it did initially break me out, my skin now looks the best it ever has and that’s not only in my own opinion I've had family and friends comment on how great my skin looks, a couple have gone as far as to say I’m glowing, I have been leaving the house makeup free with complete confidence that my skin looks great and that hasn't happened in a long time, my makeup is starting to feel neglected.

The brush itself is incredibly easy to use. It has two settings, one for normal skin and one sensitive skin in case you find the first setting too harsh, at first I thought I would have to use the sensitive skin setting but I have actually been using the normal skin setting every day and its perfect. The brush itself beeps every 20 seconds, to give you an idea of how to spend on each area of the face, and then switches off at a minute.

I hate to admit it but even since I have been home I haven’t stopped using my Lucid my Pulsar has been getting very jealous. I love that my Lucid is small and fits perfectly in my hand and the charger being so small makes it so handy to use it traveling between houses and the fact that it’s blue is a super cute bonus. I've fallen in love with my skin and my skin care routine all over again.

Retailing at €90.29 at LookFantastic although it is on offer right now for €64.48 (I would snap it up while you can). I would recommend this product to everyone; it’s perfect for everyday use and makes deep cleansing really fast and incredibly easy.


Have you tried a cleansing brush, what colour Lucid would you choose? 

1 comment:

  1. looks lovely, I would love to try things like these but my skin is way to sensitive and it just goes bright red! Would love it you could comment back on my blog too! x arielle
    aribooxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete